Surf Coach International has an exclusive partnership with the International Surfing Association (ISA) to deliver the ISA Educational Programs. The ISA Certifications are the only internationally recognized Surf and SUP Instructor Certifications and set the benchmark for the Surf and SUP industries. Get certified and live the endless summer by teaching surfing / SUP around the globe!
SUP Flat water coaching
SUP coaching candidates must complete the following workbook to fulfill the accreditation criteria. It will then be used as evidence of your competence to deliver Flat Water SUP lessons.
No pre-requisites for course participation.
1. Attend a SUP Surf coaching Course
2. Complete your 20 practical coaching hours, this includes session records and venue analysis signed off by a supervisor coach covering
3. Hold all required safety certificates
4. Be a National Surf Federation member
5. Complete workbook and return to ISA Course Organizer / Course Presenter
On completion of these requirements your ISA SUP Flat Water coaching accreditation will be registered on the ISA database and a new coaching card will be issued. The coaching card can be used as evidence to gain employment with any SUP school.
RE-ACCREDITATION Your SUP accreditation is valid for one year. To re-accredit please visit www.isasurf.org. National Surf Federation membership must be paid yearly to keep the accreditation valid. Other safety and first aid qualifications expire at different intervals; ensure they are maintained as individually required.
Cost is £275.00 which includes 12 months ISA membership, administration fees, manual & work book.
SUP Surf coaching
ISA Flat Water SUP Coaching Accreditation.
1. Attend a SUP Surf coaching course
2. Complete your 10 practical coaching hours, this includes completed session records and venue analysis signed off by a supervisor coach
3. Hold current safety certificates as per Flat Water accreditation
4. Complete workbook and return to ISA Course Organizer / Course Presenter
On completion of these requirements your ISA SUP Surf coaching accreditation will be endorsed and a new coaching card will be issued. The coaching card can be used as evidence to gain employment with an ISA affiliated SUP school.
Your SUP Surf accreditation is added to your current SUP coaching accreditation and remains current whilst that accreditation is current. Providing there are no complaints registered against the instructor, the updating process will occur as part of your current SUP coaching re-accreditation.
Cost : £395.00 includes 12 months ISA membership, administration fees, Manual & Work Book